It’s the question that is on a lot of Browns fans minds these days, and that’s how long will it take for new number one draft pick Baker Mayfield to crack the starting lineup at the QB position for the Browns.
The team has made it clear that Tyrod Taylor is the number one QB – right now – but you don’t take a QB number one and not have him on the fast track to be the teams’ starter.
Here’s a debate from NFL Network on the question of when in fact Mayfield will get the call under center.
How long will it take for the number one pick to start for the @Browns?
"@bakermayfield has to be better than Tyrod Taylor. They're not just going to give it to him."
— NFL Network (@nflnetwork) May 2, 2018
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns QB Baker Mayfield Declares He Will Take a Knee During National Anthem on
- Bayless: Mayfield Can’t Win with Beckham; Browns Should Have Dealt Wide Out on
- With the fifth overall pick in the 2019 NBA Draft, the Cavs select… Darius Garland on
- LeBron James Disappointed Not Being Able to Play the Cavs Tonight in Cleveland on
- Browns to Bring Back RB Kareem Hunt After Signing His RFA Tender on