CLEVELAND– On Tuesday, the 10-story LeBron James Nike billboard came down from the Sherwin-Williams Global Headquarters in downtown Cleveland.
Ever since news that the billboard would be coming down was announced, fans have been taking to Twitter to come up with suggestions for who could fill the space with James out west. One popular answer was Indians shortstop Francisco Lindor.
New Balance, the company Lindor is a spokesman for, seemingly tweeted support for the idea on Wednesday. Talk about the power of Twitter.
— New Balance Baseball (@NB_Baseball) July 4, 2018
They also tweeted reminding fans to #VoteFrankie into the All-Star game.
Sherwin-Williams has said they are “considering replacements” for the James billboard. What do you think about the idea of a Lindor billboard in place of James? Tell us in the comments.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns Coach Kevin Stefanski Set to Return for Divisional Game in Kansas City on
- Cavs trade Thomas, Frye and first-round pick to Lakers on
- Indians Decline 2018 Team Option on Relief Pitcher Boone Logan on
- Cavaliers Make Signing of Guard Deron Williams Official on
- Indians Reported to be in Talks for Milwaukee C Jonathan Lucroy on