MIAMI– Jeff Green will suit up Tuesday night and start as the Cavs take on the Miami Heat, per a report from cleveland.com.
Green left Friday’s game against the Phoenix Suns early and missed Sunday’s game against the Brooklyn Nets dealing with an illness.
As Green is reinserted into the starting lineup, Larry Nance Jr. will head to the bench. It also raises the question about whether or not this would be the Cavs starting lineup as the Playoffs loom.
“Coach (Tyronn) Lue will make that decision when he comes back,” acting head coach Larry Drew said. “And there’s certainly some different combinations that we want to see when Larry is in there, but we made the decision to go back to that lineup.”
The Cavs and Heat tipoff at 8 p.m.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- HS Football: Mentor Overcomes The Elements To Earn A 37-19 Win Over Medina In Season Opener on
- Cleveland Cavaliers Still Rebuilding The Team on
- Your Chance To Ask Hulk Hogan A Question! on
- HS Football: Orrville Holds Off A Late Comeback Attempt To Defeat Fairview 35-30 on
- HS Football: Firelands Takes Home Impressing Homecoming Win Over Oberlin 51-0 on