2. The Bruce Is On Fire- When the Indians made a move for outfielder Jay Bruce late last week, many fans expected the move to serve as a makeshift solution until Lonnie Chisenhall and Michael Brantley came back from their injuries. Well, it’s going to be tough to sit Bruce after his last few days at the plate. Bruce has brought in three RBI’s in the last days and is sparking the Tribe offensively. It will be interesting to see what the team decides to do when everyone is healthy.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- HS Football: Mentor Overcomes The Elements To Earn A 37-19 Win Over Medina In Season Opener on
- Cleveland Cavaliers Still Rebuilding The Team on
- Your Chance To Ask Hulk Hogan A Question! on
- HS Football: Orrville Holds Off A Late Comeback Attempt To Defeat Fairview 35-30 on
- HS Football: Firelands Takes Home Impressing Homecoming Win Over Oberlin 51-0 on