CLEVELAND– When the Indians went to Colorado in June for a two-game series, they were outscored by a 19-4 margin.
On Tuesday night at Progressive Field, it looked like it was going to be more of the same against the Rockies. Until the ninth inning.
The Indians were down 1-0, but would storm back to win the game 4-1 on a walk-off home run from Yan Gomes.
Corey Kluber got the win for the Tribe, his tenth of the year, in another stellar complete game outing.
Before the Tribe wraps up interleague play tomorrow, here are three takeaways from their 20th come-from-behind victory this year.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Crunch win a weekend sweep in their home opener! on
- Cleveland Guardians Announce Progressive Field Renovation Projects on
- Donovan Mitchell Selected as All-Star Starter for 2023 NBA All-Star Game on
- Cavs Trade for Donovan Mitchell: Set up as a Force to Be Reckoned with in the East on
- Munch Musings from E. 53rd and Hamm Avenue: It’s Crunch Time in Cleveland…again! on