CLEVELAND, OHIO– The Cleveland Indians defeated the Cincinnati Reds 8-1 on Tuesday night. The Indians continue to stay hot as they are now on a three-game winning streak and have won eight of their last 10. They will look to sweep the Reds tomorrow.
The Indians improve their record to 68-51 on the season. The Reds fall to 52-68 on the season.
Here are three keys takeaways from tonight’s game.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns Coach Kevin Stefanski Set to Return for Divisional Game in Kansas City on
- Cavs trade Thomas, Frye and first-round pick to Lakers on
- Indians Decline 2018 Team Option on Relief Pitcher Boone Logan on
- Cavaliers Make Signing of Guard Deron Williams Official on
- Indians Reported to be in Talks for Milwaukee C Jonathan Lucroy on