After a scheduled day off for the first time in over three weeks on Thursday, the Indians are taking on the Detroit Tigers Friday in their second consecutive doubleheader.
Cleveland continued to roll to their eighth straight win in game one, topping the Tigers, 3-2.
After the Tigers came back in the eighth inning to tie the game up, some ninth inning heroics (from the plate and in the field) sealed the deal for Cleveland.
Before game two starts, here are our three takeaways.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns QB Baker Mayfield Declares He Will Take a Knee During National Anthem on
- Bayless: Mayfield Can’t Win with Beckham; Browns Should Have Dealt Wide Out on
- With the fifth overall pick in the 2019 NBA Draft, the Cavs select… Darius Garland on
- LeBron James Disappointed Not Being Able to Play the Cavs Tonight in Cleveland on
- Browns to Bring Back RB Kareem Hunt After Signing His RFA Tender on