CLEVELAND– The Cleveland Indians completed their 13th shutout win of the season on Sunday, topping the Orioles 8-0. They are now tied for second most shutout victories in MLB with Pittsburgh.
The Indians are now 31-10 in series finales, good for a .756 win percentage that leads the American League. With the win today, the Indians have won each of their last five home finales as well as each of their last seven series finales overall.
With the win on Sunday, the Indians also won their seventh consecutive series and own a 9-4 record in rubber games.
Here are three takeaways from the victory.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Knights Balanced Attack Too Much for Massillon, Hoban Wins 41-20 on
- What To Expect From BetMGM Ohio When It Launches on
- Jacoby Brissett, More than “Just a Backup” on
- Munch gives his Thoughts and History of “THE GAME” Ohio State vs Michigan on
- Cleveland Guardians Clinch the American League Central on