Corey Kluber had a decent spring outing on Friday night in Goodyear, as the Tribe beat the Chicago Cubs by a final of 8-3, moving to 15-12-3 on the spring.
The Indians ace went 5.1 innings, allowing four hits, two runs, two earned, a walk, and seven strikeouts, in what is his last outing before the start of the regular season.
Today the Indians are at it at 4:05pm against the Cincinnati Reds, also at Goodyear Ballpark.
Trevor Bauer, who sits at 1-2 with a 3.80 ERA makes his last start of the spring for the Indians as he will go up against Reds righty Tyler Mahle.
This afternoon’s game will be televised on SportsTime Ohio and aired on WTAM 1100, the Indians Radio Network and Indians.com.
Here is today’s lineup for the Tribe:
Leonys Martin CF
Jose Ramirez 3B
Jake Bauers 1B
Carlos Santana DH
Tyler Naquin RF
Kevin Plawecki C
Greg Allen LF
Mark Mathias 2B
Ernie Clement SS
And the starting nine for the Reds:
Jesse Winker LF
Scott Schebler CF
Jose Iglesias SS
Derek Dietrich 2B
Kyle Farmer 1B
Christian Colon 3B
Aristides Aquino RF
Tyler Stephenson C
Tyler Mahle P
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns QB Baker Mayfield Declares He Will Take a Knee During National Anthem on
- Bayless: Mayfield Can’t Win with Beckham; Browns Should Have Dealt Wide Out on
- With the fifth overall pick in the 2019 NBA Draft, the Cavs select… Darius Garland on
- LeBron James Disappointed Not Being Able to Play the Cavs Tonight in Cleveland on
- Browns to Bring Back RB Kareem Hunt After Signing His RFA Tender on