1. Happy Returns for Brantley
It was tough on everyone to watch Michael Brantley, who was a huge part of this team two seasons ago, manage to play in just 11 MLB games last season before having to be shut down in late August.
He’s back, and that’s exciting news for the Tribe, who got a look first hand at what he adds to the lineup when he lined a double down the line with two outs in the 10th to bring in Francisco Lindor with the game-winning run.
Brantley was 1-for-3 with two walks and a strikeout to go along with the double, and thus far early in the season he’s hitting .250. The best appears yet to come with Brantley, and that’s a welcome sight for sure to Indians fans.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- HS Football: Mentor Overcomes The Elements To Earn A 37-19 Win Over Medina In Season Opener on
- Cleveland Cavaliers Still Rebuilding The Team on
- Your Chance To Ask Hulk Hogan A Question! on
- HS Football: Orrville Holds Off A Late Comeback Attempt To Defeat Fairview 35-30 on
- HS Football: Firelands Takes Home Impressing Homecoming Win Over Oberlin 51-0 on