Are you ready for a book written by former Browns coach Hue Jackson?
The ex-coach appeared on sports station 92.3 The Fan on Wednesday, stating that his book, due out in May of next year (who knows if anyone will care by then), will “be a best seller. I promise you that.”
Now what Jackson is going to unveil in this supposed “bestseller” is anyone’s guess.
The Jackson-led Browns went 3-36-1 in his tenure with the team, and even had the distinction of being the only coach in team history to not win a game, as the club went 0-16 in 2017.
There was so much drama with this football team back then, it’s likely not going to be very hard for the former coach to come up with 500 pages of material on the club.
One thing that is reportedly going to be addressed is Jackson’s “relationship” with franchise quarterback Baker Mayfield.
Jackson said on The Fan earlier Wednesday regarding Mayfield – “I’ve never had a player attack me that way.”
Yes Jackson can say that Mayfield took some shots after he was fired, but to say that he was under “attack” is a little crazy considering all the things that didn’t go right for the Browns franchise while Jackson was coach.
Expect a LOT more interviews from Jackson, who will without question try to get on every media outlet he can to promote the book over the next 11 months.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- HS Football: St. Edward Takes Advantage Of Fumbled Opportunities In 17-0 Win Over St. Ignatius on
- Browns New Coach Kevin Stefanski Allowing a Fan to Script 15 Plays in a Game for Charity on
- HS Football: St. Ignatius Rolls Past Columbus Bishop Sycamore 33-6 In Season Opener on
- Browns Struggle in all Facets of the Game on
- HS Football Preview Week Three: Euclid Travels to Cleveland Heights to Take on the Tigers on