That’s one of about 1,000 negative words you can use to describe the first game of year two of the Mike Pettine coaching era for the Browns, as there’s not a whole lot of good to chat about following a 31-10 loss to the New York Jets Sunday at Met Life Stadium.
While some will say not to overreact to such a lopsided loss, there’s a lot of major concerns after watching the first 60 minutes. Today while we try and let it all sink in, we give you our ‘Five Takeaways’ from this game that Browns fans are going to want to forget.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- HS Football Title Game: Van Wert Rallies To Beat Lake Catholic 31-28, Win Division IV Championship on
- HS Football Playoffs: Archbishop Hoban Topples Avon 28-14, Setting Up A Huge Championship Clash With Massillon on
- Browns Activate RB Chubb for Sunday’s Game Against Texans on
- High School Playoff Football Preview: Chardon Takes On New Philadelphia in Regional Matchup on
- HS Football: Mentor Overcomes The Elements To Earn A 37-19 Win Over Medina In Season Opener on