By Matt Medley
Browns fans are still in a good mood today after Sunday’s 28-14 win over the Tennessee Titans to push their record to 1-1 on the season. There’s plenty to be happy about as the team looks around the AFC and sees a couple ‘powerhouse’ teams – the Indianapolis Colts and the Baltimore Ravens wishing they were in the spot the Browns are in, as both those teams wake up today 0-2.
Yes the Browns have plenty of work to do, but it’s so much better to look at them today and think positive thoughts after the win over the Titans, as compared to that week one disaster at Met Life Stadium against the Jets when they lost by 21 points.
Today we stay in a positive state of mind – taking a look at “Five Reasons To Be Optimistic About the Browns.” Make sure you comment or add a reason of your own!
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns QB Baker Mayfield Declares He Will Take a Knee During National Anthem on
- Bayless: Mayfield Can’t Win with Beckham; Browns Should Have Dealt Wide Out on
- With the fifth overall pick in the 2019 NBA Draft, the Cavs select… Darius Garland on
- LeBron James Disappointed Not Being Able to Play the Cavs Tonight in Cleveland on
- Browns to Bring Back RB Kareem Hunt After Signing His RFA Tender on