So where do the Browns stand with the first overall pick with less than 72 hours till the 2017 NFL Draft?
There’s been plenty of rumors that the Browns are very undecided on who they will take with the first overall pick, and today on NFL Network, Mike Silver stated that he feels the Browns are not sold on anyone with the first pick on Thursday night.
“I do believe they are still wrestling with this,” Silver said of the Browns and their first pick.
Here’s the complete 1:45 of Silver, in Berea the Browns headquarters, talking about the first pick as well as what he thinks the Browns will do in the draft.
— GMFB (@gmfb) April 25, 2017
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns Coach Kevin Stefanski Set to Return for Divisional Game in Kansas City on
- Cavs trade Thomas, Frye and first-round pick to Lakers on
- Indians Decline 2018 Team Option on Relief Pitcher Boone Logan on
- Cavaliers Make Signing of Guard Deron Williams Official on
- Indians Reported to be in Talks for Milwaukee C Jonathan Lucroy on