The Browns are bringing in a couple of legends to hopefully usher in a new era of Cleveland football in the upcoming NFL Draft.
The team announced today that running back Jim Brown and wide out/kick returner Josh Cribbs will announce the team’s second and third round picks Friday from Philadelphia.
Cleveland, which is currently poised to make 11 picks, including five of the top 65, will kick off the draft Thursday night with the first and 12th overall picks. Whomever the Browns take at No. 1 and No. 12 are set to attend Friday’s Indians game and throw out the opening pitch.
Around that same time, the Browns will open Day 2 of the Draft at No. 33, the first pick in the second round. The Browns also hold another second-round pick (No. 52) and the first pick in the third round (No. 65).
Rounds 4-7 are set for Saturday, where linebacker Joe Schobert and second-year defensive end Carl Nassib will announce one of the team’s final six picks from Cedar Point in Sandusky.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns New Coach Kevin Stefanski Allowing a Fan to Script 15 Plays in a Game for Charity on
- HS Football: St. Ignatius Rolls Past Columbus Bishop Sycamore 33-6 In Season Opener on
- Browns Struggle in all Facets of the Game on
- HS Football Preview Week Three: Euclid Travels to Cleveland Heights to Take on the Tigers on
- Vote for the Week Two 2020 NEOSI High School Football Player of the Week on