The Big 3 of the Cavs 2016 Championship still has one player remaining in Kevin Love.
If there was a player that made up the Cavs “Big 4” it would have been Tristian Thompson, who now officially is a former Cavalier, leaving Love as the true “last man standing” to the team’s title win on Father’s Day 2016.
Thompson, who was drafted by the Cavs back in 2011, has inked a two-year deal with the Boston Celtics for a reported $19 million dollars according to agent Rich Paul, who confirmed the deal to Yahoo Sports on Saturday evening.
The former 4th overall pick of the draft spent nine seasons with the Cavs, averaging 9.4 points and 8.7 rebounds for his career.
The 29-year-old last season averaged a career-best 12.0 points per game, adding 10.1 rebounds a night for the Cavs before their season ended in mid-March.
Of course Thompson isn’t just known for making baskets and collecting rebounds, he’s also been in a back-and-forth relationship in which he has a child with reality TV star Khole Kardashian.
Khole’s famous sister Kim put out the following on Saturday after the deal with Tristian went down.
Kim Kardashian posted this on her IG story…
Here we go 😅 pic.twitter.com/D3n6v1XVMQ
— Kayla Burton (@Kay_Breezy22) November 22, 2020
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- HS Football Title Game: Van Wert Rallies To Beat Lake Catholic 31-28, Win Division IV Championship on
- HS Football Playoffs: Archbishop Hoban Topples Avon 28-14, Setting Up A Huge Championship Clash With Massillon on
- Browns Activate RB Chubb for Sunday’s Game Against Texans on
- High School Playoff Football Preview: Chardon Takes On New Philadelphia in Regional Matchup on
- HS Football: Mentor Overcomes The Elements To Earn A 37-19 Win Over Medina In Season Opener on