The Browns took a 30-point beating at the hands of the Titans Sunday at First Energy Stadium, but that’s not stopping Vegas from thinking the team is still going to go on the road in week two and get a win against the Jets.
According to BetOnline the Browns are an early 1.5 point road favorite to get to 1-1 on Monday night as they travel to New Jersey to take on the New York Jets at MetLife Stadium.
Last season the Browns were better than the Jets at home, besting them on a Thursday night to break their over one-year losing streak, winning 21-17.
It also was the debut in a regular season game for Baker Mayfield, who came in for an injured Tyrod Taylor, and never looked back.
The Jets were a loser on Sunday in their opener as well, as they had a 16-3 fourth quarter lead, only to give it up as Josh Allen and the Bills scored two touchdowns to beat New York 17-16.
We will see if the line changes at all during the week as the two teams get ready for a Nationally televised game.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns QB Baker Mayfield Declares He Will Take a Knee During National Anthem on
- Bayless: Mayfield Can’t Win with Beckham; Browns Should Have Dealt Wide Out on
- With the fifth overall pick in the 2019 NBA Draft, the Cavs select… Darius Garland on
- LeBron James Disappointed Not Being Able to Play the Cavs Tonight in Cleveland on
- Browns to Bring Back RB Kareem Hunt After Signing His RFA Tender on