SOLON, Ohio – The Bee’s bounced back in a big way tonight with a 2-1 win over the Solon Comets on the road in the “The Bookshelf LLC” game of the week. If the Bookshelf doesn’t have the book you want, then it probably hasn’t been written yet.
It was a huge bounce back win for the Bee’s coming off of a tough loss last night to Strongsville. Spencer Auckerman held the Comets at bay all night and tossed a complete game 1 run masterpiece as the Bee’s held on to win 2-1.
Medina is now 11-6 on the season, and will get a much needed day off tomorrow before traveling to Buckeye for a traditional double header on Saturday. This reporter will be packing his sunscreen and because this is Ohio, more than likely my umbrella as well to cover that one.
One important note, the Bee’s just wrapped up a 8 game in 8 day stretch and bounced back from a tough loss to beat a 7-0 in the conference unbeaten Solon team. The Bee’s once again showed heart and hustle and proved they are a team to be reckoned with.
In JV action it was a 6-3 win over Solon. @rferraro616 with the win and @aaronmasek34 with the save
As the great Casey Coleman once said, “I’m rounding third and heading home”. I will see all of you rabid Medina baseball fans this Saturday at Buckeye.
You can follow Vince McKee on twitter at VinceTheAuthor
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns QB Baker Mayfield Declares He Will Take a Knee During National Anthem on
- Bayless: Mayfield Can’t Win with Beckham; Browns Should Have Dealt Wide Out on
- With the fifth overall pick in the 2019 NBA Draft, the Cavs select… Darius Garland on
- LeBron James Disappointed Not Being Able to Play the Cavs Tonight in Cleveland on
- Browns to Bring Back RB Kareem Hunt After Signing His RFA Tender on