While the Josh Gordon saga with the Browns still continues, many have thought the minute that he was reinstated from the NFL that the team would release him or look to deal him.
That may not be the case.
Today Tony Grossi of ESPN Cleveland tweeted out that Gordon may not be done with the Browns, that is if you listen to that of General Manager Sashi Brown.
Browns EVP Sashi Brown on Josh Gordon: We’re not in position at wide receiver to turn down a guy like Josh if we feel he’s settled himself.
— Tony Grossi (@TonyGrossi) March 29, 2017
The comments of Brown are very different from the ones we’ve heard from coach Hue Jackson in the past, who back on September 30th stated, “We’re moving on. We need to close that chapter right now.”
We shall see if those opinions have changed should Gordon be able to get back in the NFL under Roger Goodell’s good graces.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns New Coach Kevin Stefanski Allowing a Fan to Script 15 Plays in a Game for Charity on
- HS Football: St. Ignatius Rolls Past Columbus Bishop Sycamore 33-6 In Season Opener on
- Browns Struggle in all Facets of the Game on
- HS Football Preview Week Three: Euclid Travels to Cleveland Heights to Take on the Tigers on
- Vote for the Week Two 2020 NEOSI High School Football Player of the Week on