It’s a play you’re going to see over and over in the 2015 college football season, and one that looks more like something out of a video game than an actual football game.
What is it you ask? It’s the sick spin move that Ohio State’s Braxton Miller put on a couple Virginia Tech players during the Ohio State opening night win Monday night on the road.
If you haven’t seen it – trust us, you’ll want to see it more than once.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- HS Football Title Game: Van Wert Rallies To Beat Lake Catholic 31-28, Win Division IV Championship on
- HS Football Playoffs: Archbishop Hoban Topples Avon 28-14, Setting Up A Huge Championship Clash With Massillon on
- Browns Activate RB Chubb for Sunday’s Game Against Texans on
- High School Playoff Football Preview: Chardon Takes On New Philadelphia in Regional Matchup on
- HS Football: Mentor Overcomes The Elements To Earn A 37-19 Win Over Medina In Season Opener on