CLEVELAND– The Cleveland Indians and Minnesota Twins have very different goals in this four-game series. For the Tribe, it’s about gaining control in the American League Central. For the Twins, it’s about gaining momentum.
With strong pitching from starter Trevor Bauer, and the offense attacking Minnesota starter Kyle Gibson at the plate, the Indians went on to win game one of the series 10-0 and improve to 62-49 and 10 games up on the Twins in the Central.
Here are the three takeaways from tonight’s win.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns QB Baker Mayfield Declares He Will Take a Knee During National Anthem on
- Bayless: Mayfield Can’t Win with Beckham; Browns Should Have Dealt Wide Out on
- With the fifth overall pick in the 2019 NBA Draft, the Cavs select… Darius Garland on
- LeBron James Disappointed Not Being Able to Play the Cavs Tonight in Cleveland on
- Browns to Bring Back RB Kareem Hunt After Signing His RFA Tender on