5. Theo Riddick RB Lions
The Lions went in another direction this week with firing offensive coordinator Joe Lombardi, and that could spark a run game that hasn’t been very good in 2015.
Jim Bob Cooter takes over an offense that is putting up 127 yards per game on the ground, and that could rise with a new look and running back Theo Riddick getting more carries and chances catching passes.
Riddick had three catches vs the Vikings last week for 40 yards, and added eight yards on the ground on three carries.
Ameer Abdullah and Joique Bell are still ahead of Bell on the depth chart, but Riddick could be a solid sleeper with his out of the backfield pass catching abilities.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns QB Baker Mayfield Declares He Will Take a Knee During National Anthem on
- Bayless: Mayfield Can’t Win with Beckham; Browns Should Have Dealt Wide Out on
- With the fifth overall pick in the 2019 NBA Draft, the Cavs select… Darius Garland on
- LeBron James Disappointed Not Being Able to Play the Cavs Tonight in Cleveland on
- Browns to Bring Back RB Kareem Hunt After Signing His RFA Tender on