By Matt Williamson
Week 1: @ New York Jets
In a game that features two starting quarterbacks that should be backups; this contest could very well be a battle of field goals. While the Browns defense is expected to be better against the run than it was a season ago (32nd ranked rush defense in 2014), the edge at running backs and wide receivers belong to the Jets. They’ll also have home field advantage.
NY nails a long field goal as time expires. Jets win 16-13. (0-1)
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns QB Baker Mayfield Declares He Will Take a Knee During National Anthem on
- Bayless: Mayfield Can’t Win with Beckham; Browns Should Have Dealt Wide Out on
- With the fifth overall pick in the 2019 NBA Draft, the Cavs select… Darius Garland on
- LeBron James Disappointed Not Being Able to Play the Cavs Tonight in Cleveland on
- Browns to Bring Back RB Kareem Hunt After Signing His RFA Tender on