By Michael Rogers
STOW, OHIO – The Stow-Munroe Falls Bulldogs were impressive Thursday night as they were victorious against the visiting Twinsburg Tigers 57-46.
Stow was led by their “Twins Towers” Mason McMurray and Evan Bainbridge. The two big men combined for 30 points and 25 rebounds.
The duo both went for double-doubles and McMurray really got the crowd involved with a very athletic reverse put-back layup followed by a thunderous 2-handed dunk minutes later.
Evan Bainbridge after the game talked what he thought he did well tonight and he said, “I felt like a had my best rebounding game. I had been struggling to get rebounds and I thought tonight I rebounded well.”
The Tigers’ Rapheal Campbell was the leading scorer with 17 pts and seven rebounds. The Tigers played great and hard but Stow’s Twin Towers were too much to handle on the boards.
The Bulldogs remain undefeated at 4-0, 3-0 in Conference. They will host the Bowling Green Generals on Wednesday December, 27th at 7:30 p.m. Twinsburg is 4-2, 3-1 in Conference. They will host the Aurora Greenmen on Thursday December, 27th at 7:30 p.m.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns New Coach Kevin Stefanski Allowing a Fan to Script 15 Plays in a Game for Charity on
- HS Football: St. Ignatius Rolls Past Columbus Bishop Sycamore 33-6 In Season Opener on
- Browns Struggle in all Facets of the Game on
- HS Football Preview Week Three: Euclid Travels to Cleveland Heights to Take on the Tigers on
- Vote for the Week Two 2020 NEOSI High School Football Player of the Week on