CLEVELAND – Phil Taylor said his ‘good-bye’ to Browns fans in an instagram message Tuesday night.
Wednesday, he had a sit down with their biggest rival about future employment.
Pro Football Talk reports that Taylor had a visit today with the Pittsburgh Steelers, a team that based on the first four preseason games (they played the Hall of Fame Game) needs plenty of help on defense to go along with what should be a very good offense in 2015.
Taylor was given his release from the Browns on Tuesday after it appeared evident that first-round pick Danny Shelton was going to push him out as the starter in the middle.
The former first round pick in 2011, Taylor was due a guaranteed $5.477 million this season.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Your Chance To Ask Hulk Hogan A Question! on
- HS Football: Orrville Holds Off A Late Comeback Attempt To Defeat Fairview 35-30 on
- HS Football: Firelands Takes Home Impressing Homecoming Win Over Oberlin 51-0 on
- Top 25 Most Popular Cleveland Indians Players of All-Time on
- Tribe Sweeps White Sox with 5-4 Come from Behind Win on