The Cleveland Browns will host the New York Jets Thursday night at First Energy Stadium.
This game is interesting on many levels, but the first thing that stands out is the Browns being favored by three points. This marks the first time they’ve been home favorites since the 2015 season.
Coming off of a 21-18 loss to the Saints, the Browns hope to get their first win in almost two seasons. A win would improve them to 1-1-1 which would be their best start since Brian Hoyer was their quarterback.
Here are three things that stand out about the Jets:
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Knights Balanced Attack Too Much for Massillon, Hoban Wins 41-20 on
- What To Expect From BetMGM Ohio When It Launches on
- Jacoby Brissett, More than “Just a Backup” on
- Munch gives his Thoughts and History of “THE GAME” Ohio State vs Michigan on
- Cleveland Guardians Clinch the American League Central on