CLEVELAND– The Cleveland Indians have reportedly traded for Josh Donaldson, according to Jeff Passan of Yahoo Sports:
Sources: Josh Donaldson has been told he's been traded to the Cleveland Indians.
— Jeff Passan (@JeffPassan) September 1, 2018
Donaldson hasn’t played a game for Toronto since May 28 due to a strained left calf muscle. He recently began a rehab assignment with the Blue Jays. In 2017, Donaldson slashed .385/.559/.944 with 33 home runs and 78 RBI.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Kyrie Irving’s Impact with the Cleveland Cavaliers on
- Cleveland Cavaliers Exceeded Expectations this Season, What’s Needed in the Offseason on
- Is There Really An Appetite For The NFL In The UK? on
- Cleveland SC Hires New Coach Vlad Muresan on
- 2022 May Be Make Or Break For Browns Head Coach Kevin Stefanksi on