The Indians will be getting a big piece back in their bullpen on Monday, as Paul Hoynes of Cleveland.com reports the team will be activating Andrew Miller and adding him to the roster.
Indians plan to activate Andrew Miller on Monday.
— paul hoynes (@hoynsie) September 9, 2018
Miller, who is 2-3 with a 3.38 ERA making 27 appearances for the Tribe in 2018, has been on the DL three times this season, the last being back on August 29th with an external impingement in his left shoulder.
The day he was placed on the DL Miller told the media he felt time for the shoulder to heal would be a key in having him close to 100 percent for the stretch run and postseason.
“It’s frustrating, it’s been a frustrating stretch for quite awhile for me, I think it’s the right thing to do, I think it’s going to make a big difference,” Miller said on August 29th.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns QB Baker Mayfield Declares He Will Take a Knee During National Anthem on
- Bayless: Mayfield Can’t Win with Beckham; Browns Should Have Dealt Wide Out on
- With the fifth overall pick in the 2019 NBA Draft, the Cavs select… Darius Garland on
- LeBron James Disappointed Not Being Able to Play the Cavs Tonight in Cleveland on
- Browns to Bring Back RB Kareem Hunt After Signing His RFA Tender on