On Tuesday, the Cleveland Indians and the Kansas City Royals will play game two of a three-game series. The Indians will be looking bounce back from their recent three-game skid.
On Monday night, the Cleveland Indians couldn’t get going offensively until the ninth inning when Francisco Lindor hit his 30th homer of the season. Meanwhile, for the Royals, they came away with 4 homers and managed to put 5 runs on the board and were able to finish off their AL Central foes in their Labor Day matchup. The Royals have only managed to win 45 games heading into Monday’s matchup and improved to 46-91. The Indians fell to 77-60 on the season after the loss.
Here’s a look at the breakdown for today’s series finale with the Twins.
Date: Tuesday, September 4
Time: 7:10 p.m. ET
Location: Progressive Field — Cleveland, Ohio
Starting Pitchers: Kansas City – Danny Duffy (8-11, 4.72) vs CLE – Mike Clevinger (10-7, 3.17)
TV Channel: SportsTime Ohio
Online Stream: MLB.TV
Radio: ALT 99.1, AM WTAM 1100 and WMMS 100.7
Click the next pages for a preview of tonight’s matchup in Cleveland.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- HS Football: St. Edward Takes Advantage Of Fumbled Opportunities In 17-0 Win Over St. Ignatius on
- Browns New Coach Kevin Stefanski Allowing a Fan to Script 15 Plays in a Game for Charity on
- HS Football: St. Ignatius Rolls Past Columbus Bishop Sycamore 33-6 In Season Opener on
- Browns Struggle in all Facets of the Game on
- HS Football Preview Week Three: Euclid Travels to Cleveland Heights to Take on the Tigers on