On Tuesday, the Cleveland Indians and the Kansas City Royals will play game two of a three-game series. The Indians will be looking bounce back from their recent three-game skid.
On Monday night, the Cleveland Indians couldn’t get going offensively until the ninth inning when Francisco Lindor hit his 30th homer of the season. Meanwhile, for the Royals, they came away with 4 homers and managed to put 5 runs on the board and were able to finish off their AL Central foes in their Labor Day matchup. The Royals have only managed to win 45 games heading into Monday’s matchup and improved to 46-91. The Indians fell to 77-60 on the season after the loss.
Here’s a look at the breakdown for today’s series finale with the Twins.
Date: Tuesday, September 4
Time: 7:10 p.m. ET
Location: Progressive Field — Cleveland, Ohio
Starting Pitchers: Kansas City – Danny Duffy (8-11, 4.72) vs CLE – Mike Clevinger (10-7, 3.17)
TV Channel: SportsTime Ohio
Online Stream: MLB.TV
Radio: ALT 99.1, AM WTAM 1100 and WMMS 100.7
Click the next pages for a preview of tonight’s matchup in Cleveland.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- HS Football Title Game: Van Wert Rallies To Beat Lake Catholic 31-28, Win Division IV Championship on
- HS Football Playoffs: Archbishop Hoban Topples Avon 28-14, Setting Up A Huge Championship Clash With Massillon on
- Browns Activate RB Chubb for Sunday’s Game Against Texans on
- High School Playoff Football Preview: Chardon Takes On New Philadelphia in Regional Matchup on
- HS Football: Mentor Overcomes The Elements To Earn A 37-19 Win Over Medina In Season Opener on