1. Bounce Back for Clevinger
Indians starter Mike Clevinger will look for his 4th win of the season tonight, as he’s coming off a tough outing last week in the opener at Progressive Field against the Astros.
In that game he gave up five runs in 5.1 innings, allowing seven hits, three walks and four K’s in an eventual Tribe 8-2 setback.
It was the worst outing stat wise of the season for Clevinger, as before the game against Houston he had not allowed more than four runs in an outing this season.
The Sox found a way to put up six against Tribe pitching on Monday, so Clevinger needs to be aware of what they bring to the table on offense to avoid a second straight loss.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Kyrie Irving’s Impact with the Cleveland Cavaliers on
- Cleveland Cavaliers Exceeded Expectations this Season, What’s Needed in the Offseason on
- Is There Really An Appetite For The NFL In The UK? on
- Cleveland SC Hires New Coach Vlad Muresan on
- 2022 May Be Make Or Break For Browns Head Coach Kevin Stefanksi on