1. Chasing Anderson
The Indians will go up against Brewers righty Chase Anderson in the finale of the two-game series, a pitcher who has had his struggles in 2018 for the first-place Brew Crew.
In his last five outings, he’s allowed 19 earned runs, giving up four or more runs in three of those four outings.
In his last appearance in an 8-3 loss to the White Sox, he allowed four runs, three earned, in just 5.2 innings pitched.
The scouting report on Anderson is that he’s got a decent fastball and cutter, but certainly the numbers he’s showing this season he can be hit upon, and the Tribe offense could be in for a good day at Progressive Field.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns QB Baker Mayfield Declares He Will Take a Knee During National Anthem on
- Bayless: Mayfield Can’t Win with Beckham; Browns Should Have Dealt Wide Out on
- With the fifth overall pick in the 2019 NBA Draft, the Cavs select… Darius Garland on
- LeBron James Disappointed Not Being Able to Play the Cavs Tonight in Cleveland on
- Browns to Bring Back RB Kareem Hunt After Signing His RFA Tender on