CLEVELAND – It was ‘Kluber Day’ on Tuesday at Progressive Field, and per usual Corey Kluber did enough for the Indians, striking out seven and allowing one run on seven hits as the Indians topped the Brewers 3-2.
The odd two-game short set will conclude today at 1:10pm, as the Indians look for the sweep before another off day Thursday and then a road trip that will start Friday in Detroit.
Tuesday saw Kluber and two relievers hold Milwaukee in check, and the offense pushed across three runs, with Lonnie Chisenhall and Jose Ramirez providing punch at the plate to secure the one-run win.
Here’s a preview of the finale of the quick series today at Progressive Field.
Time: 1:10 p.m.
Starting Pitchers: RHP Chase Anderson (4-4, 4.45) vs. RHP Carlos Carrasco (6-4, 4.50)
TV: SportsTime Ohio
Radio: WTAM 1100am, Indians Radio Network
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns Coach Kevin Stefanski Set to Return for Divisional Game in Kansas City on
- Cavs trade Thomas, Frye and first-round pick to Lakers on
- Indians Decline 2018 Team Option on Relief Pitcher Boone Logan on
- Cavaliers Make Signing of Guard Deron Williams Official on
- Indians Reported to be in Talks for Milwaukee C Jonathan Lucroy on