We are back for another season of fantasy football. I’ll be posting my Fanduel lineup each week as well as other players I love and hate. Any other fantasy questions feel free to comment or tweet at the site @neosportsinside or my own twitter @burasek10
QB Eli Manning NYG $7,200
Manning is a value buy at the QB position. He’s not going to be a threat to add rushing yards but with the Giants not having a running game Manning will throw the ball. The Cowboys defense is pretty weak and with a lot of pass rushers suspended, Manning might have a ton of time to find Beckham.
RB Adrian Peterson MIN $8,200
The Vikings have decided who their starting QB is going to be but isn’t making it known publicly. Bradford hasn’t had a ton of time to learn the offense and Hill is an older veteran. What that means is the team should rely heavily on Adrian Peterson.
RB Ryan Matthews PHI $6,100
Matthews looked better than DeMarco Murray last year in Philadelphia. The Browns defense is atrocious especially against the run. Matthews offers a nice value buy and though the Eagles may rotate in a lot of their other running backs, Matthews should get the redzone carries.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Cleveland Guardians Power Up with Addition of Josh Bell on
- Crunch win a weekend sweep in their home opener! on
- Cleveland Guardians Announce Progressive Field Renovation Projects on
- Donovan Mitchell Selected as All-Star Starter for 2023 NBA All-Star Game on
- Cavs Trade for Donovan Mitchell: Set up as a Force to Be Reckoned with in the East on