The Indians road swing to continues tonight in Boston at Fenway Park, the site of their clinching win in the AL Divisional round of the playoffs last season, as they take on the Red Sox for three games starting at 7:10pm.
The Tribe is coming off their 9-game win streak which was snapped on Sunday in Chicago in a 9th inning loss to the White Sox 3-1.
The team won’t have a rest as after the three games of the Red Sox as they will come right home to start a four-game series with the New York Yankees on Thursday night.
Here’s the three-game pitching matchups for the Indians and Red Sox beginning tonight.
July 31 @ Boston, 7:10, SportsTime Ohio/WTAM/WMMS/IRN
RHP Doug Fister vs. RHP Mike Clevinger
August 1 @ Boston, 7:10, SportsTime Ohio/WTAM/WMMS/IRN
RHP Carlos Carrasco vs. LHP Chris Sale
August 2 @ Boston, 7:10, SportsTime Ohio/WTAM/WMMS/IRN
RHP Trevor Bauer vs. RHP Rick Porcello
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns QB Baker Mayfield Declares He Will Take a Knee During National Anthem on
- Bayless: Mayfield Can’t Win with Beckham; Browns Should Have Dealt Wide Out on
- With the fifth overall pick in the 2019 NBA Draft, the Cavs select… Darius Garland on
- LeBron James Disappointed Not Being Able to Play the Cavs Tonight in Cleveland on
- Browns to Bring Back RB Kareem Hunt After Signing His RFA Tender on