1. DENVER BRONCOS 3-0 ⇔
Last Week: 1st
Denver continues to impress despite having one of the most in-experienced QB’s in the league. Trevor Siemian threw for over 300 yards and tossed 4 TD’s on the day.
2. NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 3-0 ⇑
Last Week: 4th
I would like to apologize to Robert Kraft and the entire Patriots organization for dropping this team down to 4th last week. This team continues to dominate despite throwing the entire QB room into rotation. Shutting out that Texan’s offense was no easy task and the questionable New England defense stood tall.
3.MINNESOTA VIKINGS 3-0 ⇑
Last Week: 6th
Eight sacks. The Vikings brought the pressure to Cam Newton and the Panthers and found a way to victory. This Monday night the G-Men of New York come into town to try and attempt something nobody has done this year — beat Minnesota.
4. GREEN BAY PACKERS 2-1 ⇑
Last Week: 7th
Aaron Rodgers showed us this past Sunday why you can never count the Packers out. Throwing 4 TD’s on the day, Rodgers found solace in his RB Eddie Lacy who was able to eclipse 100 yards rushing.
5. SEATTLE SEAHAWKS 2-1 ⇑
Last Week: 9th
It seems that rookie QB Trevor Boykin will get the start in Week 4. Russell Wilson will be out indefinitely with an MCL sprain but Boykin filled in nicely for the Seahawks throwing 7/9 and a TD.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- HS Football: Mentor Overcomes The Elements To Earn A 37-19 Win Over Medina In Season Opener on
- Cleveland Cavaliers Still Rebuilding The Team on
- Your Chance To Ask Hulk Hogan A Question! on
- HS Football: Orrville Holds Off A Late Comeback Attempt To Defeat Fairview 35-30 on
- HS Football: Firelands Takes Home Impressing Homecoming Win Over Oberlin 51-0 on