5. Finally, Lindor has been one of the driving forces for the Indians resurgence who are now back to .500 and 4.5 games out of the second wild card spot with a 71-71 record. With runners in scoring position he has a slash line of .339/.380/.525 for the much needed Indians who were struggling to push runs across the plate. It’s hard to say who will be the winner, but with the high energy and hard play the 21 year old provides, he is making a case for himself. No matter what happens, it looks like the Indians have penciled #12 in their lineup for many seasons to come.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Cavaliers Free Agent Tristian Thompson Heading to Boston; Inks with Celtics for $19 Million for Two Years on
- Cleveland Browns: 15 Greatest Moments In History on
- LeBron James officially signs contract with Lakers on
- HS Football Title Game: Van Wert Rallies To Beat Lake Catholic 31-28, Win Division IV Championship on
- HS Football Playoffs: Archbishop Hoban Topples Avon 28-14, Setting Up A Huge Championship Clash With Massillon on