Today the Cleveland Browns released their 2017 Preseason Schedule for the season and it is as followed.
Week 1: August 10-14 vs New Orleans Saints
Week 2: August 21 vs New York Giants (Monday Night Game)
Week 3: August 24-27 at Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Week 4: August 31-September 1 at Chicago Bears
Specific dates and times for the game will be released in the future. The NFL is also expected to release the regular-season schedule this month.
The Browns would be returning home for the first time since they defeated the San Diego Chargers on Christmas Eve and earned their first victory of the 2016 season when they face the Saints.
The last time the Browns faced the Saints was during the 2014 season and the Browns defeated the Saints 26-24 but have not matched up with them in preseason play since 1982.
When the Browns face the Giants that would be the first Monday Night preseason game in Cleveland since 1992.
The Browns will be playing the Buccaneers for the third consecutive season in preseason play.
Lastly the Browns will close out their preseason against the Bears for the 14th consecutive season and will also play against each other during the 2017 regular season.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- HS Football Title Game: Van Wert Rallies To Beat Lake Catholic 31-28, Win Division IV Championship on
- HS Football Playoffs: Archbishop Hoban Topples Avon 28-14, Setting Up A Huge Championship Clash With Massillon on
- Browns Activate RB Chubb for Sunday’s Game Against Texans on
- High School Playoff Football Preview: Chardon Takes On New Philadelphia in Regional Matchup on
- HS Football: Mentor Overcomes The Elements To Earn A 37-19 Win Over Medina In Season Opener on