CLEVELAND, Ohio- The Cleveland Cavaliers defeated the Brooklyn Nets to claim their sixth straight victory, 119-109. The Cavs were in a back-and-forth struggle with the feisty Nets but come crunch time, Cleveland turned to their guy. LeBron James was spectacular in the winning effort, scoring 23 of the 42 fourth-quarter points. James finished with 33 points and did not see a shot he did not like on the court Wednesday night.
Let’s take a look at the three takeaways from the Cavs’ victory tonight.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns New Coach Kevin Stefanski Allowing a Fan to Script 15 Plays in a Game for Charity on
- HS Football: St. Ignatius Rolls Past Columbus Bishop Sycamore 33-6 In Season Opener on
- Browns Struggle in all Facets of the Game on
- HS Football Preview Week Three: Euclid Travels to Cleveland Heights to Take on the Tigers on
- Vote for the Week Two 2020 NEOSI High School Football Player of the Week on