The Cleveland Cavaliers announced on Saturday that after further evaluation, starting point guard George Hill has a sprained left ankle and will be out against the Dallas Mavericks on Sunday evening. Hill suffered the injury in the third quarter of Friday’s game against the New Orleans Pelicans. Hill will undergo treatment and rehabilitation and will have his status updated as he progresses.
The team also announced on Saturday that backup shooting guard Kyle Korver will be out on Sunday’s game against Dallas as well. Korver will continue treatment for his right foot soreness following his return to the team after the loss of his younger brother Kirk.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Your Chance To Ask Hulk Hogan A Question! on
- HS Football: Orrville Holds Off A Late Comeback Attempt To Defeat Fairview 35-30 on
- HS Football: Firelands Takes Home Impressing Homecoming Win Over Oberlin 51-0 on
- Top 25 Most Popular Cleveland Indians Players of All-Time on
- Tribe Sweeps White Sox with 5-4 Come from Behind Win on