PHILADELPHIA– Another complete-game effort led to the Cavaliers’ eighth straight win on Monday night as they topped the Philadelphia 76ers, 113-91.
The Sixers are a young and confident team, who have proven time and time again that they will not back away from a challenge. Cleveland in turn had to put together a complete game to eventually snuff out the Sixers in the fourth quarter.
The Cavs have a busy week with four games in six days. Before they return home tomorrow to take on the Miami Heat, here are three takeaways from their win in Philly.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Cleveland Cavaliers Exceeded Expectations this Season, What’s Needed in the Offseason on
- Is There Really An Appetite For The NFL In The UK? on
- Cleveland SC Hires New Coach Vlad Muresan on
- 2022 May Be Make Or Break For Browns Head Coach Kevin Stefanksi on
- Cleveland SC wins 4-1 over Akron FC in Their First Meeting of the Season on