PHILADELPHIA– Another complete-game effort led to the Cavaliers’ eighth straight win on Monday night as they topped the Philadelphia 76ers, 113-91.
The Sixers are a young and confident team, who have proven time and time again that they will not back away from a challenge. Cleveland in turn had to put together a complete game to eventually snuff out the Sixers in the fourth quarter.
The Cavs have a busy week with four games in six days. Before they return home tomorrow to take on the Miami Heat, here are three takeaways from their win in Philly.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Knights Balanced Attack Too Much for Massillon, Hoban Wins 41-20 on
- What To Expect From BetMGM Ohio When It Launches on
- Jacoby Brissett, More than “Just a Backup” on
- Munch gives his Thoughts and History of “THE GAME” Ohio State vs Michigan on
- Cleveland Guardians Clinch the American League Central on