The Browns Monday morning made a roster move, as the team inked offensive guard Jovahn Fair.
The club waived cornerback Jameson Houston to keep the roster at 80 players as training camp in Berea continues.
Fair is a 6-2, 310 pound rookie out of Temple. Originally signed by Kansas City as an undrafted free agent, Fair started 42 of his 45 career games at Temple. He is a native of Akron and attended Firestone High School.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- HS Football Title Game: Van Wert Rallies To Beat Lake Catholic 31-28, Win Division IV Championship on
- HS Football Playoffs: Archbishop Hoban Topples Avon 28-14, Setting Up A Huge Championship Clash With Massillon on
- Browns Activate RB Chubb for Sunday’s Game Against Texans on
- High School Playoff Football Preview: Chardon Takes On New Philadelphia in Regional Matchup on
- HS Football: Mentor Overcomes The Elements To Earn A 37-19 Win Over Medina In Season Opener on