The Browns are hiring New Orleans Saints coaching assistant Deuce Schwartz as a defensive quality control coach according to The Times Picayune’s Josh Katzenstein.
Schwartz spent two seasons with the Saints after serving as a coaching assistant with the Buffalo Bills from 2015-16, working with the defense.
With the Saints Schwartz helped Sean Payton’s coaching staff with the special teams.
The New York native played quarterback at Union College, from where he received a bachelor’s degree in psychology, graduating with Magna Cum Laude honors.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns QB Baker Mayfield Declares He Will Take a Knee During National Anthem on
- Bayless: Mayfield Can’t Win with Beckham; Browns Should Have Dealt Wide Out on
- With the fifth overall pick in the 2019 NBA Draft, the Cavs select… Darius Garland on
- LeBron James Disappointed Not Being Able to Play the Cavs Tonight in Cleveland on
- Browns to Bring Back RB Kareem Hunt After Signing His RFA Tender on