The Columbus Blue Jackets have sent defenseman Cody Goloubef to Colorado for defenseman Ryan Stanton in a trade that took place late last night.
Goloubef has appeared in sixteen games this year for the Monsters and has scored two goals while being credited with five assists. Goloubef was drafted by Columbus in the second round of the 2008 NHL Entry Draft.
Stanton was a part of the Hershey Bears team that was defeated by the Lake Erie Monsters in the Calder Cup championship. This season, he has appeared in fifteen games for the San Antonio Rampage, scoring one goal while being credited with three assists.
Both players will be sent to the AHL affiliates of each team, according to multiple reports.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns QB Baker Mayfield Declares He Will Take a Knee During National Anthem on
- Bayless: Mayfield Can’t Win with Beckham; Browns Should Have Dealt Wide Out on
- With the fifth overall pick in the 2019 NBA Draft, the Cavs select… Darius Garland on
- LeBron James Disappointed Not Being Able to Play the Cavs Tonight in Cleveland on
- Browns to Bring Back RB Kareem Hunt After Signing His RFA Tender on