Indians fans will have their eyes on the upcoming award shows for Major League Baseball, as the AL Cy Young Award will be announced on November 11th, and the AL MVP award will be announced on the 12th.
The MVP award will feature Indians third basemen Jose Ramirez, who currently according to BetOnline (www.BetOnline.ag, Twitter: @betonline_ag) is second in terms of odds of winning the award, trailing White Sox slugger Jose Abreu.
Here’s the way the odds stack up:
Odds To Win 2020 American League MVP
Jose Abreu 4/5
Jose Ramirez 5/4
DJ LeMaheiu 10/1
When it comes to the Cy Young, it seems like a given that Shane Bieber is going to take home the award after winning the pitching “triple crown” in 2020, and he’s a HEAVY favorite to win the award.
Here’s the way the award odds look for the AL Cy Young:
Odds To Win 2020 American League Cy Young
Shane Bieber 1/50
Hyun-Jin Ryu 20/1
Kenta Maeda 20/1
All the awards will be announced live on MLB Network.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns Coach Kevin Stefanski Set to Return for Divisional Game in Kansas City on
- Cavs trade Thomas, Frye and first-round pick to Lakers on
- Indians Decline 2018 Team Option on Relief Pitcher Boone Logan on
- Cavaliers Make Signing of Guard Deron Williams Official on
- Indians Reported to be in Talks for Milwaukee C Jonathan Lucroy on