In game one of a nine game homestand the Cleveland Indians fell to the Minnesota Twins by a score of 6-3. Corey Kluber struggled from the gate and the bats were right behind him as the Indians couldn’t get anything going Friday night.
A packed house (32,637) was quite all night long as the Indians never really were able to create any juice all night. The Indians tried to rally late but they came up short, as few puzzling mistakes plagued all night.
The team hopes to forget about this one and gear up for their Saturday afternoon date with these very same Twins when the Tribe sends Carlos Carrasco to the mound.
Here are three takeaways from tonight’s Indians loss.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Deshaun Watson Suspended Six Games on
- Deshaun Watson has Decided he will Accept the Opportunity to be the Quarterback for the Cleveland Browns on
- Will Benson Makes His Debut With The Cleveland Guardians on
- College Sports Betting: How Massachusetts Legalization Compares To Ohio on
- Is Ohio Sports Betting Legal? on