BEREA, Ohio – There is no denying that the Browns first team offense looked great last night. RGIII looked back to the form of his incredible rookie season as he threw for 2 touchdowns and 96 yards in just a little over a quarter of action.
Terrelle Pryor continues to establish himself as a deep threat down the field. They will look for him to replace the deep threat they lost when Travis Benjamin left in Free Agency earlier this offseason. Pryor, looked sharp as he caught a 50 yard touchdown bomb in the first quarter.
One small concern is the defense and secondary which continue to look shaky giving up large chunks of yards on the ground and in the air.
Speaking of large chunks, you will get the largest chunks of flavor, value and service at Northeast Ohio’s premier Italian restaurant “Matteo’s”.
Chef Tony is at it again with some great specials for this weekend.
Chef Tony’s first weekend special is a Chicken Marsala. Sauteed chicken with a wild mushroom Marsala sauce over papardelle
His second special feature is Salmon a la Grecco. Sauteed salmon on a bed of ancini de peppe with black olives, grape tomatoes, goat cheese, and a lemon vinaigrette.
Seats are filling up fast so click here to reserve your table today! http://www.matteoscleveland.com/
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- HS Football Title Game: Van Wert Rallies To Beat Lake Catholic 31-28, Win Division IV Championship on
- HS Football Playoffs: Archbishop Hoban Topples Avon 28-14, Setting Up A Huge Championship Clash With Massillon on
- Browns Activate RB Chubb for Sunday’s Game Against Texans on
- High School Playoff Football Preview: Chardon Takes On New Philadelphia in Regional Matchup on
- HS Football: Mentor Overcomes The Elements To Earn A 37-19 Win Over Medina In Season Opener on