The Browns are off to their best start in years and one reason for that is the instant impact of their first-round draft picks. More specifically, the impact of their top-5 overall picks in the past two years.
Cleveland has had the first overall pick in the past two NFL Drafts and also owned fourth overall pick additionally this year. The combination of Myles Garrett, Baker Mayfield and Denzel Ward have been huge factors in the teams improved play and early success.
To further illustrate how good they’ve been let’s compare how those three talents stack up to former Brown’s first-round picks that played the same position.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns QB Baker Mayfield Declares He Will Take a Knee During National Anthem on
- Bayless: Mayfield Can’t Win with Beckham; Browns Should Have Dealt Wide Out on
- With the fifth overall pick in the 2019 NBA Draft, the Cavs select… Darius Garland on
- LeBron James Disappointed Not Being Able to Play the Cavs Tonight in Cleveland on
- Browns to Bring Back RB Kareem Hunt After Signing His RFA Tender on
More in Browns
The Browns on Thursday came to terms with third round draft pick Jordan Elliott,...
With the Cleveland Browns schedule for their 2020 NFL campaign officially released, we now...
The Browns in 2020 will induct two of the most dynamic playmakers in team...
Browns quarterback Baker Mayfield stated on Saturday evening via social media that he will...