CLEVELAND – Not wanting to make Mother Nature upset, Major League Baseball has announced that they are moving the start time for Wednesday’s game two of the World Series between the Indians and Cubs.
The original start time was slated for 8:08pm Eastern, but now will be 7:08pm Eastern.
The forecast for tomorrow from WKYC Channel 3 is calling for a high of 53 degrees for Wednesday, and the chances of showers will increase as the evening goes.
Starting at 5pm till 7pm there’s just a slight chance of showers, but starting at 8pm, that chance increases to 30 percent, and then at 9pm it jumps to 40 percent.
The chance for rain goes up to 60 percent by 10pm.
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- HS Football: Mentor Overcomes The Elements To Earn A 37-19 Win Over Medina In Season Opener on
- Cleveland Cavaliers Still Rebuilding The Team on
- Your Chance To Ask Hulk Hogan A Question! on
- HS Football: Orrville Holds Off A Late Comeback Attempt To Defeat Fairview 35-30 on
- HS Football: Firelands Takes Home Impressing Homecoming Win Over Oberlin 51-0 on