Indians fans have been waiting all offseason to see what the team is going to do in regards to shortstop Francisco Lindor and if he will be on the roster opening day March 26.
Team President Chris Antonetti has stated more than once that he felt that Lindor will be an Indian come late March, and now there’s more evidence that Lindor is in fact going to be on the roster to start the season.
The biggest suitor for Lindor, the Los Angeles Dodgers, appear to be ready to move on from looking to land Lindor, as a report from Ken Rosenthal from The Athletic says that Los Angeles is more focused on going after Boston Red Sox outfielder Mookie Betts.
Click HERE to Continue Reading!
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns QB Baker Mayfield Declares He Will Take a Knee During National Anthem on
- Bayless: Mayfield Can’t Win with Beckham; Browns Should Have Dealt Wide Out on
- With the fifth overall pick in the 2019 NBA Draft, the Cavs select… Darius Garland on
- LeBron James Disappointed Not Being Able to Play the Cavs Tonight in Cleveland on
- Browns to Bring Back RB Kareem Hunt After Signing His RFA Tender on