Following a tough weekend in which they lost three of four to the AL Central rival Minnesota Twins, the Indians are back home tonight, albeit for a short homestand with the now National League Central’s Milwaukee Brewers.
The Brewers, a team Indians fans don’t tend to see often, come into town with an impressive mark of 37-23, two games up on the Cubs for first in the division.
Milwaukee over the last weekend struggled against the White Sox in a three-game weekend series in Chicago, but Milwaukee has still been on a roll winning 21 of their last 31 games.
Here’s a preview of game one of the two-game set at Progressive Field tonight.
Time: 7:10 p.m.
Starting Pitchers: RHP Junior Guerra (3-3, 2.65) vs. Corey Kluber (8-2, 2.02)
TV: SportsTime Ohio
Radio: WTAM 1100am, Indians Radio Network
NEO Sports Insiders Newsletter
Sign up to receive our NEOSI newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Cleveland sports news.
- Browns New Coach Kevin Stefanski Allowing a Fan to Script 15 Plays in a Game for Charity on
- HS Football: St. Ignatius Rolls Past Columbus Bishop Sycamore 33-6 In Season Opener on
- Browns Struggle in all Facets of the Game on
- HS Football Preview Week Three: Euclid Travels to Cleveland Heights to Take on the Tigers on
- Vote for the Week Two 2020 NEOSI High School Football Player of the Week on